Monday, April 13, 2009

First Post as a Former Nighthawk...

Saturday marked the end of my three-year career as a player at Newbury, and although we came up short in the finals of the ECAC's, I was glad we ended it there rather than at NECVA's. I unfortunately can't post everything I'd like to right now (internet is still terrible at our dorms, extremely frustrating as it's taking a toll on my ability to do work), but a few topics to be discussed:

End of Season Reflections
Where I'm going from here
USAV Nationals next month
Speakers from a couple weeks ago
Interviews with Olympians Reid Priddy/Brook Billings

I'm sure there are more as well, those are just the ones that come to my mind at the moment. I can say that it's sad to not be able to come back one more year to play, but I know the team still has a chance at having its best season yet, and will be cheering from them when it rolls around again, hopefully from overseas.

I'll post later about the end of the season.

No comments: