Friday, November 14, 2008

Waiting...

Very brief update, because I need to get to bed. Day went well overall, met the guys at Roggie's for some team bonding, and when we got to the Stadium for the Celtics game one of the guys couldn't find his ticket. I was a bit tired anyways, and so I gave him mine and headed back home. They ended up losing, I watched on TV, I'm sure I'll get other opportunities in the future to see them play.

So once I got back, I did a little film, watching some clips from last season, as well as some footage I had of strong outsides (Gustavo Meyer, Victor Batista), as well as my favorite libero playing left back (Ryan Stuntz). Heated the back/calves, stretched, then took a shower and organized my bag/clothes for the morning.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Mentally I'm where I need to be, and feel like tomorrow will be a good day regardless of the outcome. Just excited to get on the court with the boys and begin playing! Update tomorrow night if I'm not dead with the results. Wish us luck!

No comments: